Sunday, May 20, 2012

Country Gourmet Breakfast

No recipe today and no fancy Blog either. I just wanted to let you know that since a long time I wanted to diversify a little and have a second Blog......just one of these silly ideas, till the moment I started pinning my breakfasts on Pin It. Then I thought I could make a Blog out of it and there we go, I started yesterday the new Blog....Country Gourmet Breakfast. Yes the title gives it away, it is still me, it has to have something to do with the Country Gourmet traveler.

So pop in, leave a comment and wait for more, and there will be more as Breakfast is an endless and wonderful meal to write about. I can't wait to show you how easy it is to prepare the perfect eggs, not just plain, but really with a difference.

I am soooooo excited I just want to write, but wait, it is Brunch time here at the hotel again and I need to set up the buffet, anyway, see you all soon on the Country Gourmet Blogs!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Serena, yes I love Breakfast and am very excited about the new Blog. Check it out again sometimes to see new recipes and ideas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...