Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tallinn

Tallinn, what a city!!!!!

Why? Because it is an amazing Medieval Town! I always could see the town center from the ship but never went out, now I finally made it together with my good friend Eddie Thomas who is sailing with us for a cruise. He is the corporate culinary trainer and we do some amazing training with the chefs here on board.


The city has so much to offer, there are plenty of very good restaurants, there are bars, coffee shops, museum, actually plenty of them, the castle, medieval towers, it is just so nice to walk through the city. OK, there were plenty of cruise ships, so it is a bit crowded, but it is not too bad, there is plenty of space.


I have a lot of photos and just want to show you a couple, it is really an amazing town here. It is worth spending more than just a couple of hours here, the town really has so much to offer, I just love it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...