Saturday, December 18, 2010

Celebrity Mercury, Formal Evening

Just a quick Blog today, we are on the way back to Baltimore and I believe it is snowing there. The whole cruise was a bit on the fresh side as there was a huge cold front everywhere, even in the Caribbean. So if it is snowing or we see snow in Baltimore I will make some photos and post it on the blog

But today's entry is all about the formal evening on the beautiful Celebrity Mercury. It is a big event with the baked Alaska Parade where all the waiters are coming down the stairs and having the burning Baked Alaska trays in their hands. I is always something special and I thought I will NOT put a photo in it, not because I don't want to, but because I am part of the parade, standing on the stairs as I get introduced, together with my second in charge and the Pastry Chef with his second in charge.

But why I mention that evening is that my Culinary Administrator told me that there is plenty of videos on You Tube about that evening, so all you have to do is go on to You Tube and search for Celebrity Mercury, Formal Evening and you will be surprised how many videos there are.

The evening is like the Grand Finale of the Cruise, we serve a lovely menu with Lobster Tails, Fillet Mignon with Foie Gras and many more delicious meals.....hungry? stay tuned for more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...